Written by Saxton Drilling Ltd on 14 May 2018.
We endeavour to treat personal and confidential organisation information with equal care and respect. To reflect this we are committed to upholding the statements below.
What do we use information for?
We use the information that we collect for a number of purposes:
· To better understand the needs of our customers and how we can improve our products and services.
· To answer requests that customers or potential customers may have
· To respond to those that might be interested in working for Saxton Drilling Ltd.
We collect only the personal information required to provide services to our customers and potential customers. This includes:
Other information is collected by us but this is either anonymised (as in the case of IP addresses) or is business information (such as Company, or Job Role).
Where we collect personal information, we do so on the basis that the individual has specifically consented or on the basis that an individual has or is entering into a contract with Saxton Drilling Ltd.
If we do seek to collect personal information through our website, we will be up clear and open about this. We will make it evident when we are collecting personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
· You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access)
· You can ask for information to be corrected
· You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability)
· You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten)
· You can object to the way in which we use your information
· You can complain to the supervisory authority
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so by emailing email@example.com
Retention and data storage
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal information from access by unauthorised persons. This information will be stored, archived and backed up as part of internal systems.
In order to maintain the accuracy and relevancy of information, we perform checks every 6 months and this may include making contact with the subjects of the data to check details.
When we do store information, we keep it for the following periods:
· Correspondence not relating to a contract will be retained for 1 year following its creation.
· Records and documents relating to contracts and insurance policies will be retained for 7 years after the end of the contract or policy.
· Information and documents relating to unsuccessful job applicants will be retained for 6 months from date of notification to the candidate.
· Other Information will be kept for periods as defined in our retention policies which can be provided on request.
Where else does data go?
As a principle we do not share any of the personal information that we hold. However in the course of running our business some data does get transferred outside of our organisation:
Aggregate information on the usage of our website will be passed to third parties but this will not include data that can be used to identify a natural person.
If you need more information, here's who can help:
Data Controller: Saxton Drilling Ltd is a data controller and our contact is Lisa Pengilly, Saxton Drilling Ltd, Cardrew Way, Redruth TR15 1SS. Telephone 01209 315100, email firstname.lastname@example.org